Followers

Monday 1 September 2014

Masculine mixed media layout with a step by step video tutorial

 Hello Friends!
Today I am sharing with you all a masculine Layout I made. Titled Memories. This is the picture of my brother and I so wanted to scrap this since long long time!


Here it is :



 And some close ups:








I have a video tutorial for this as well on my Youtube channel





Please watch it and let me know your views :). This is the first ever time I did a video tutorial and really anxious to hear what you have to say!

 Supplies used:
Prima Romantique collection 12x12
Prima Romance Novel papers
Prima Junkyard findings by Ingvild Bolme- Clock arms
Prima Mechanicals by Finnabair- Mini numbers
Prima Rosarian Wood clock faces
Prima stationers desk- wood embellishments
Prima Stationers desk- Tags and tickets
Prima crackle stencil
Tim holtz stencil- Measured
Memory box stencil- Mesh
Flying unicorn adornments
Lindys stamp gang sprays- Glory of the sea Gold
Heidi Swapp color shine- Gold

 Have a great day friends!

21 comments:

  1. A fabulous l/o Jaya and you have created such lovely texture as well.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so beautiful Jaya...you excel in layouts!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful work! I love every single detail of this LO.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful display and love that handsome pic.xxxThe Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow this is such a strong and dramatic masculine page. Loving the grunge look.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing page! I love the metallic accents, all the layers and the fabulous texture. I struggle with masculine designs, so this piece is a big inspiration for me. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all the beautiful details of this one. A perfect masculine page!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a stunning layout Jaya, you have created a perfect backdrop for your photograph.
    I thoroughly enjoyed watching your video tutorial, it was fascinating to learn how you built up all of the fabulous layers of texture and interest.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so stunning! Love the layers and the mixed media effects! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jaya, I don't even have words to properly compliment you on this! Gosh. Magic, yes, magic is what you've created here. I'm looking at some of the textures in the background and have not one clue how you did it, but it's magical. Your brother must LOVE this! It's a true treasure to hang on to forever.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a stunning layout and I loved your video! I found you on Pinterest and I love what you create! Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow...this is so stunning Jaya! The layers, texture and colouring are just divine! This is just a wonderful and masculine tribute to your brother! So special indeed! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow. The textures here are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely amaze balls! Adore it all!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely gorgeous. You already know I love the LO but now I just got to watch the video ~ wow! What a super tute. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! Great video! I so enjoyed watching your awesome LO come to life! Brilliantly done!

    Claudia x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Saw your work on Marjie's website! This is fantastic! Layer after layer of pure gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a lovely layout, and your video is so good, able to see all the elements you used, just love it, and am becoming a follower because I love your work, thanks for sharing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Saw this over at Marjie's and had to come over to say how amazing it is! Beautiful textured layering and fabulous sepia tones. Just brilliant!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!