Followers

Friday 25 September 2015

"Cherish" - Mixed Media Layout

Hello everyone!

Today I have a layout to share with you all .
 I created this using the gorgeous 2Crafty Chipboard and the Prima Product Pick.



Some close ups-








The 2Crafty chippes I used here are-

Corner Genevieve
Cherish loopy font
Clock face frame 6"
Vintage clock hands





I am entering this into the following challenge


I used the following Prima products-

Prima débutante collection- 12x12 inch paper- Gowns Galore. 
Prima stationers desk tags and tickets
Prima texture stamp
Prima Winthrop paper flowers cluster- Amethyst
Prima flowers- yellow ones
Prima shabby chic resin embellishment- Butterflies
Prima stencil- floral petites
Prima Rosarian collection-wood embellishments- clocks and tickets
Prima SIIC
Prima colour bloom spray -Plumeria
Prima colour bloom spray-cobalt blue
Prima black gesso
Prima heavy white gesso



Hope you like it.
Have a great day!



7 comments:

  1. Such a stunning layout Jaya! Love the background created! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a stunning layout Jaya! Your work always inspires me! Love the cluster and the embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love to look at your pieces Jaya.- So full of beauty and feminine details!
    You are very talented! Have a lovely week end!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous.. love the back ground details...

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOOHHH I am really in love with this layout!!! Don't stop to admire you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!