Followers

Tuesday 22 December 2015

Mixed media canvases using 2Crafty Chippies

Hello Everyone!

Hope you all are having a great time this holiday season.
 I am sharing with you all a few of my creations that accidentally got deleted or just vanished..So I am reposting them. 
Hope you like these . I made these using the gorgeous 2Crafty chippies .

 "Wonder"
Nature is my greatest inspiration in life. While I was growing up, me and my family loved making frequent trips to our countryside house. I guess it was then that I grew close to nature. I dedicated this canvas to my love for nature

Some close-ups


I made use of these wonderful chippies. Usually we would slip chippies like these behind flower clusters( which of course looks beautiful too! ) but the moment I saw these I just could think of anything else other than using them the way I did here. Aren't they just amazing??


I heat embossed my chippies in different tones of greens and then stamped
 randomly on them to match with the background of the canvas.


 2Crafty Chipboards used -
Lavender shrub
Thistle shrub
Foliage set 2
Mini word set 1

"Always and forever"
 I love how this turned out. The photos aren't doing justice to the actual creation.
 But this is the best I could manage! 

Some close-ups


I used old cardboard box under the heart frame with flowers chipboard. Lots of colour
 and some stamping and stencilling on the Heart swirl chipboard piece.

You will love the Heart swirl chipboard frame piece in the background. It is an
 11 inch frame which will last you long if you want to use it in pieces as I did.
 This one instantly lifted my project. 

I heat embossed the heart frame with flowers and heart loopy frame chipboard 
piece with gold embossing powder. In some areas I overheated it to make the 
embossing paste bubble up for more textures.


2Crafty Chippies used-

Always and forever Title
Heart swirl chipboard frame
Heart frame with flowers
Frame hand drawn hearts

Hope you enjoyed these. One or two more posts left for the day.Lol!
Have a great day!

3 comments:

Thank you for your comment!