Followers

Sunday 8 May 2016

Prima Design Team Call 2016-2017

Hello everyone!
Today's post is all about Prima.. Many of you know how much I love this company (that is if you have been reading my posts..;)). And for those who don't..well today you do!
 I am deeply madly and whole-heartedly in love with everything Prima. Two years back when I got into papercrafts I was introduced to Prima Marketing Flowers and ever since then I have only loved them more each passing day. Its like an obsession now! 
 Prima recently announced their DT Call and I just couldn't stop myself from trying my luck !!
** Fingers crossed**
 There is still some time on hand in case you want to apply too... here is the link





I am applying for DT Call with a few Prima based creations I  made this year.  

MIXED MEDIA LAYOUTS

"Beautiful"



"Always Follow your Dreams"



"Gypsy Soul"



"Cherish"



MIXED MEDIA CANVASES

"Be You"


VIDEO TUTORIAL-





"Moments"



 "Reach Out to your Dreams"

VIDEO TUTORIAL-





ALTERED PROJECTS

"This is my life"- Altered embroidery hoop

Altered Journal cover using new IOD mould and paper clay by Prima


I hope you like my creations. 
Do leave me your views. 
Have a great day  :)


7 comments:

  1. These are super gorgeous! Colours, textures, embellishments all are amazing! Each one is so unique and beautiful!
    Best Wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a Treat to eyes !! Refreshing color palettes and amazing designs ! All the Best Jaya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your work is so stunning, Jaya and you highlight Prima products so beautifully! I have no doubts that you're going to be a part of their team now. Wishing you all the best for the DT call. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jaya i have no doubt I will see your name on that list, your talent blows me away! All the time! Best of luck and huge hugs to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So well deserved!! COngratulations Jaya!! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Jaya, I follow your blog and your layouts for Prima since the last year. It's so amazing, I enjoy admiring it ! I would like to suggest my friends on a french forum to be inspired by your cards "Moments" and I hope you'll agree ?
    You'll can find us at this url in the early june : http://challengeslmaf.forumactif.org/t832-challenge-lift-inspi-de-juin-by-soleil#14058
    Nice to meet you there ! Good continuation :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Thank you so much ! I am so glad my work inspired you :) Unfortunately I cannot access the mentioned URL ..maybe I need to log in.I am sure you all must have done an amazing job!!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment!