Followers

Monday 13 June 2016

"Dare to Dream"- Double page spread {Art Journal }

Hello friends!

I have an Art Journal spread to share with you all. I hope you all will like it.
I upcycled a cloth tag in this journal. I had so much fun making this page and getting messy with all the textures and colors. 
Have a look

Some close ups-








There is lots of stamping and textures in here. I used Prima Marketing stamps and stencils, Kaisercraft stamps and 2Crafty chippies.

I am entering this to the following challenge-

More Than Words

I used the word IMAGINE in my journaling.
Hope you like it!


8 comments:

  1. Stunning work as always Jaya.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOOOVE this Jaya, you sure got your messy on here. Brilliant work as always. Thanks for playing along with us at More Than Words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful!! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another outstanding work of art Jaya! Absolutely fabulous! Thank you for 'getting creatively messy' with us at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! INCREDIBLE art journal..
    Thanks Jaya for joining in over @ More Than Words this month! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats!!! Just saw you are a new Prima girl, your work is gorgeous so happy for you. 😘

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jaya you are a genius when it comes to art!! Stunning yet again!! Love it!! All the best from MTW! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow!wow!wow!
    as usual you surprise me!
    this journal is completely sensational!!! love it!
    thanks for playing with us at More Than words!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!