Followers

Wednesday 30 November 2016

"The Eyes"- Layout with 2Crafty Chipboards


Hello friends !
Today o have a new layout to share with you all. 
This is a soft page with mixed media background topped with gorgeous 2Crafty chippies. 
I used the Art stones and mini art stones in the background and used the Prima Pastel dreams to color the background.

"The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul"
The papers used here are from Bob N Betty. Be sure to check them out! I used the boxed flowers from Prima Marketing. 

Close ups-


 I cut my The Eyes title chippie into a few pieces and arranged them like so.
 All the chippies have been coated with gesso and then I used watercolors to add color to them.
I also added some mini art stones to the Whispy dandelion chippies to add some texture.



2Crafty chipies used-

The Eyes Title
Tiny Feathers
Beaded Hanging hearts
Whispy Dandelions

I hope you like it. 
Please leave me your comments. I love to read them :)

Thanks for stopping by today! See you soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!