Followers

Tuesday 28 February 2017

DT creations for Studio75.pl - Mixed media layouts


Hello friends!
I recently joined the Studio75.pl design team .
They have some really gorgeous papers and art journals that I loved. Here are a few layouts I made using their gorgeous papers.


"LOVE"

This layout was made using the gorgeous Primo Collection papers




Supplies used-


Chipboard- 2crafty chipboard
Flowers- Prima Marketing


"FAMILY"

I made this page using the Alice's Dream collection


 I just love how delicate and soft this collection is. I love the flower images and decided to fussy cut them and use them to build up layers on my page. 

Supplies used-

2Crfaty chipboards used- 
Family loopy font,
 Handrawn hearts

Prima supplies used-
 Prima watercolor confections- Classics, tropicals
Prima flowers,SIIC, vines, wood embellishments

Archival ink -black
 Kaisercraft stamps

Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a great day! 

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment!