Followers

Thursday 15 June 2017

Altered vase with Prima Love Clippings collection

Hello friends!

I have an altered item to share with you all. I started with a plain ceramic vase and altered it using the gorgeous Prima Marketing Love clippings collection designed by Frank Garcia.

Have a look


I altered this ceramic vase using the gorgeous Love Clippings collections. I covered the entire vase surface with stripes of pattern paper from the collection. Once that was done I applied a good coat of clear gesso on the whole surface and embellished the vase using the gorgeous flowers from the collection along with some non collection flowers and metal embellishments. I build up my layers using some cheesecloth and preserved moss and finally gave some texture using art stones. 


Some more pics-






Prima supplies used-

Prima supplies with SKU's-

Art stones- #963705


Have a great day!! 
Thanks for stopping by :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!