Followers

Saturday 8 July 2017

Altered Apothecary jar with my favorite color for Prima Marketing

Hello friends!
Hope you are doing great!
Today I have an altered project to share with you all. I made this using the gorgeous
 Prima Marketing products. 
This jar accidentally got chipped from a few areas and so I altered it to this gorgeous beach theme home decor piece.
You can find the original post here on the Prima blog .
Don't forget to visit the link for more gorgeous projects by the DT .

Have a look-

All supplies used are listed at the end of the post.

 \

Some close ups-
I love mint ,teal and turquoise and so used a mix of these in my project here.



Hope you like it :)

Supplies used-
 White heavy gesso- #961442,
 Soft matt gel- #961428, 
 Prima flowers Piper- #594886, 
Mini art stones- #963712, 
Art stones- #963705, 
Mega art stones- #964672, 
Geo shapes- #584542


Follow the links to buy these supplies here-



Thanks for stopping by today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!